FLEXIBLE READY MIXED WOOD FILLER
Our READY MIXED WOOD FILLER is a flexible, stainable filler which bonds strongly to wood. It's perfect for interior or exterior repairs to all types of timber-work such as doors, window frames, skirting boards etc, especially when flexibility is required.
Since our wood filler has a flexible formula is resists shrinking and cracking. This product also provides fantastic adhesion and can be stained, varnished or painted once dried.
The READY MIXED WOOD FILLER really is a pleasure to use - it's easy to spread, smooth and sand; just what you need to get that professional finish.
Available in both white and brown.
Colour: White or Brown.
Most Suited For:
- Window Frames.
- Skirting Boards.
- Surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Remove unsound or rotten wood.
- Overpaint nails and metal fittings with an oil based primer to prevent rusting.
- Press filler firmly into repair using an appropriate tool.
- For deep repairs fill to a maximum thickness 12mm and allow to set before applying the next layer.
- Fill slightly proud of the surface and rub down when completely set to give perfect finish.
- Protect external repairs from weather until dry.
- When repair is dry paint or varnish to protect from weathering.
- Do not consume.
- Keep away from children and animals.
- If filler comes into contact with skin, wash with warm water before the filler dries.
- Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately woth plenty of water and if necessary seek medical advice.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.