LIQUID MORTAR PLASTICISER
Lime Replacement which improves the workability of Portland Cement based mortars.
SKILLEDBUILD ULTIMATE PRO LIQUID MORTAR PLASTICISER is a premium quality product designed to improve the mixing and workability of all cement based mortars as well as increasing their resistance to freeze-thaw cycles (which reduces cracking) and improving their overall adhesive properties.
In fact it has all the benefits of lime, a product frequently added to mortar in the building industry, but none of its disadvantages.The problem with lime is that it slows the time of the mix, weakens it slightly and is relatively expensive.
LIQUID MORTAR PLASTICISER also advantageously has a reasonably fast initial setting period but leaves ample time for the adjustment of bricks when required.
Size: Available in 5 litres and 25 litres.
Shelf Life: Up to 24 months when stored according to manufacturers instructions.
Most Suited For:
- Brick mortars.
- Cement renders.
- Pointing mixes.
Usage Table: Use at the rate of 125ml to 150ml per 25kg bag of cement.
Certificates/Approvals: This product conforms to BSEN934 Part 3.
Required H&S Products:
- Impervious gloves - for e.g. PVC gloves or nitrile gloves.
- Goggles / Safety Specs.
- Shake well before use.
- Use at the rate of 125ml to 150ml per 25kg bag of cement.
- Add approximately 2.5l of Liquid Mortar Plasticiser per 200l of water.
- Do not use at temperatures below 2°C or when the temperature is expected to drop below 0°C within 24 hours.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the ‘Product Information Sheet’ link below for more information.
- Flammability – non-flammable.
- Low hazardous product – safe in normal use.
- Avoid eye contact, wear eye and face protection.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear protective clothing and gloves.
- Do not ingest.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. It irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.