BRICK AND PATIO CLEANER
Acid Based Brick Cleaner
SKILLEDBUILD BRICK AND PATIO CLEANER does exactly what it says on the bottle.
This acid based cleaner is formulated to efficiently and effectively remove unsightly stains caused by numerous every day occurrences. It is very powerful and will clear cement and mortar splashes, grime, oil, grease and other difficult to remove stains.
Shelf Life: Up to 24 months.
Most Suited For:
Not Suited For:
- Some coloured concrete.
- Low Pressure hose.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Spectacles / Goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Respiratory mask.
Usage Table: Approximately 1 5-30m2 per 5 Litres.
- Protect metal surfaces and paint work.
- Remove excess dirt, mortar etc with a stiff yard brush.
- Test on inconspicuous area with product diluted 2:1 water to cleaner.
- For normal use dilute between 2 and 4 parts water to 1 part cleaner.
- Apply using low pressure hose or brush.
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes ensuring that the area does not dry out and is scrubbed occasionally with a stiff yard brush.
- Rinse thoroughly – do not add water to neat cleaner, always add the cleaner to the water.
- If stains persist repeat the process and/or use the cleaner undiluted.
- For removing efflorescence use a 4:1 dilution water to cleaner.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the ‘Product Information Sheet’ link below for more information.
- Contains 9% hydrochloric acid.
- Irritant to eyes. Avoid contact by wearing eye and face protection. In case of contact, rinse immediately with cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear protective clothing and gloves. Can cause severe irritation and burns on prolonged contact.
- Do not ingest. Can cause severe irritation and corrosion of the mouth, throat and digestive tract.
- Do not inhale. Will cause Irritation to the eyes, nose, throat and upper respiratory tract. Severe exposure will result in coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest pain and may cause lung damage.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Do I need to test the product before I use it?
Yes, it is highly recommended that you test the product on an inconspicuous area; having diluted it 2:1 water to cleaner.
There is still staining what should I do?
If there is still staining simply repeat the process and/or use the cleaner undiluted. However, if you do decide to use the cleaner undiluted test it first on an inconspicuous area.
Can this product be used to remove efflorescence?
Yes. If you wish to use SkilledBuild Brick and Patio cleaner to remove efflorescence simply use a 4:1 dilution water to cleaner.
Can I use this product on coloured concrete?
SkilledBuild Brick and Patio cleaner may have an adverse effect on coloured concrete, therefore, test the product on an inconspicuous area before use.
Can I use this product to remove mould, lichen or mildew?
If you wish to remove mould, lichen or mildew please use our mould and mildew wash.
Can I use this product indoors?
No. Do not use this product internally as fumes can cause damage to sensitive areas.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.