BRICK STITCHING KITS
Brick Stitching kit has everything you will need to undertake a DIY Crack Repair
This DIY Brick Stitching Kit has everything you need to repair cracks in masonry walls achieving a professional and permanent result without the need to use a specialist contractor. Our brick stitching kit is suitable for repairing vertical or stepped cracks in brick, block and stone walls.
The brick stitching system stabilises the cracks and reinstates the structural integrity by bonding the helical bar into cut channel with the aid of a specially developed non shrink grout or a two part epoxy resin. The Crack Repair slots are then repointed to match the surrounding masonry mortar. The helical bars extend beyond on the cracks, helping to stabilise the structure and providing resistance against future cracking by diffusing stresses along a greater area of the wall.
What are the Key Benefits of the brick stitching kit?
- Cost effective and more stable than other repair systems.
- Minimises the likelihood of further cracking (This is not always the case with simple injection methods).
- Permanent repair.
- No special skills required for installation.
- Non-disruptive repair.
- Removes the need to rebuild walls.
- Load dispensed over the complete length of the bar.
- No additional fixings, plates or screws
- SpiraCoil is manufactured from 304 austenitic stainless steel.
- SpiraCoil have a superb combination of axial strength and flexibility.
- Masonry remains flexible enough to accommodate natural building movement.
What is in the Crack Repair Kit?
Each kit contains:
- 1m x 6mm bars x 10.
- 3l grout.
- Cox professional grout gun.
- Finger pointing trowel.
- Small mixing paddle.
- DUSTAWAY blow pump.
- Application leaflet.
- Health and Safety sheets.
* Please note the contents of the kit may differ from the picture.*
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.