DAMP PROOF MEMBRANE FLEECE TAPE
Geo-textile backed waterproof tape for sealing butt joints of adjoining mesh faced membranes.
This wide, self-adhesive, flexible, rubber butyl tape has a geotextile backing and is generally used to seal all damp proof membranes together where they join or overlap. FLEECE TAPE's major advantage is that it has been designed so that it can be easily plastered, rendered or painted over, unlike the other butyl tapes.
This mesh tape is an excellent general purpose sealing and repair product and a must have if you are installing waterproof membranes.
Size: 1mm x 115mm x 25m
Most Suited For:
- For sealing damp proof membranes together where they join or overlap.
- For sealing floor to wall joints and around drains in wetrooms.
- For sound-deadening applications.
- For sealing cracks prior to plastering.
- For applications to prevent air leakage.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.