At SkilledBuild we recognise our responsibility to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. Consequently, we are fully committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection. We hope to achieve these aims through:
- Ensuring compliance or exceeding all applicable legal requirements and the requirements imposed by customers and other relative parties, which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Re-using packaging materials where possible in order to minimise waste. So please don't be offended if your goods come in second hand boxes.
- Minimising waste in the office as much as possible, for instance by reducing energy and paper consumption, as well as implementing recycling schemes.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
- Stocking as many environmentally friendly products as possible and ensuring that the customer is made aware of these items.
- Purchasing as much material for our products from UK sources as possible; with the aim of supporting our economy and reducing transportation pollution.