POND LINER REPAIR AND INSTALLATION TAPE
Repair your damaged pond liner without having to replace it with SKILLEDBUILD BUTYL POND LINER INSTALLATION AND REPAIR TAPE.
This thick, double-sided, cold glue, butyl tape is an inexpensive and easy way to install and repair holes, rips and tears in butyl rubber pond liners. It is also instantly 'tacky' so ideal for sticking down unsightly liner creases which can appear in the pond. In addition, it advantageously hardens off and strengthens over time.
Size: 1.5mm x 30mm x 20m roll
Not Suitable For: Repairs to PVC liners.
Repairing Butyl Pond Liners
- If the rip or tear is near the bottom of the pond you will need firstly need to drain it.
- However, if the repair needs to be carried out to the side of the pond, then you may just need to drain the water until the damaged area of the pond liner becomes visible.
- You will first need to clean the liner with a rubber pad and clean water.
- Let the area dry before applying the repair tape.
- It is not advisable to use a solvent to clean the liner.
- Use the tape with off cuts of flexible pond liner to repair the holes and slits to create a watertight bond.
Standard delivery times and rates apply for this product.