A ready to use, black water based coating for tarmac drives and pathways.
SKILLEDBUILD TARMAC RESTORER will help brighten and revive drab tarmac so it looks as good as new.
It is a ready to use, black, water based coating for tarmac drives and pathways; designed to restore colour, reduce water penetration, and protect from dirt/grime build up.
Package: 4l plastic tub.
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Most Suited For:
- Dry tarmac.
Not Suited For:
- Wet or damp surfaces.
- Conditions of high humidity.
- Non-porous surfaces.
- Permeable tarmac.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- Respiratory mask.
- Prepare and clean the tarmac prior to application. If using the organic cleaner make sure the residue is thoroughly washed off and let dry for 48 hours prior to application.
- Ensure the surface is free from oil, grease and dust and any other loose material.
- Do not dilute the tarmac restorer.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Apply using a brush, roller or squeegee.
- Ensure that no pooling or ponding occurs.
- 2 coats are recommended. Allow a minimum of 4 hours between coats.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
Can I apply the product to a wet/damp surface?
No, the surface must be allowed to dry completely for 48 hours prior to application.
Do I need to dilute the product?
No, our product is ready to use straight from the tub.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.