ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER
One-step organic algae and moss remover.
This miracle product easily removes every type of moss, mould, algae, green slime and lichen from all outdoor hard surfaces, including patios and decking, in just a few days. It is just a simple one step application so need for preparation, scrubbing or rinsing!
It is even non-toxic so safe for pets and wildlife.
So buy SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER now and get a beautiful outside area with none of the hard work.
Usage: 2.5l diluted as per directions will cover up to 60m2 (650 square feet) dependent on porosity.
Colour: Green liquid.
Shelf Life: Up to 24 months when stored according to manufacturers instructions.
Most Suited For:
- Roof tiles.
- Painted surfaces.
- Garden furniture.
- Can also be used on fabric awnings (however, check for colour fastness first).
Not Suited For:
- Some metals.
- Soft broom.
- Paint brush.
- Watering can.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- Gloves - for e.g. PVC gloves.
- Use when rain is not imminent.
- Dilute 1 part Moss-Stop to 3 parts water.
- Apply evenly to the surface to be treated.
- Moss eradication will begin as product dries – leave for a few days to reach full strength.
- For moss and lichen, the area may need to be soaked thoroughly – lichen may need further applications. Any residue should weather away over a period of time.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the ‘Product Information Sheet’ link below for more information.
- Contains organic acid. Irritant.
- Wear protective gloves, goggles and overalls.
- Do not breathe concentrated vapour.
- Wash any splashes off skin and eyes immediately with plenty of cold water.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
When should I apply this product?
You can apply SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER any time of year as long as it is dry.
How long will SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER last?
It will typically still be effective for 1 year, dependant on the porosity of the surface.
Is it safe for pets and wildlife?
Yes it is non-toxic and ideal for use at home and in stables and farmyards. However, please be careful not to contaminate ponds (containing living organisms) or water courses. A few drops of the product entering water will not harm fish or pond life but try to avoid this from happening.
How fast does it work?
Algae will start to disappear after 2-7 days dependent on contamination. Moss simply weathers away or can be brushed off. Lichens, on the other hand, may take longer or need a second application.
Can I use this on small water features?
Yes, however, they must NOT contain living organisms. The product will help to deter growth of mould, lichens and moss on new or cleaned surfaces. Simply add a teaspoon of SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER to the water, increasing the dosage for larger features.
Is it ok for SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER to come in contact with foliage?
SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER will scorch foliage where it makes contact, however, small amounts of run-off should not harm roots.
Is there any surface on which I cannot use SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER?
SKILLEDBUILD ORGANIC MOSS AND ALGAE REMOVER may attack marble and some metals so it is advised you do not use the product on these surfaces.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.