ULTIMATE PRO INTEGRAL WATERPROOFER
3 in 1 mortar, concrete and render waterproofer.
SKILLEDBUILD ULTIMATE PRO INTEGRAL WATERPROOFER is a premium liquid additive which provides long term water protection to mortar, screeds, cement, concrete and rendering.
It also improves workability, frost-resistance and strength, reduces salting, efflorescence, cracking, shrinking, moss and algae growth and will not corrode reinforcing metal work. In addition, since this product does not form a vapour barrier it advantageously allows the structure to breathe.
The benefits of this admixture are endless making SKILLEDBUILD ULTIMATE PRO INTEGRAL WATERPROOFER a fantastic, economical, all round additive!
Shelf Life: Up to 24 months when stored correctly.
Most Suited For:
- Internal and external rendering.
- Ponds and pools.
- Retaining Walls.
- Additive for render mixes after injection of SkilledBuild Dampout+ DPC treatment.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Mix Well.
- Add 0.25 - 0.5 litres of Integral Waterproofer to the guaging water for every 25kg of cement used in the mortar mix.
- Use the appropriate sand/cement ratio for dense high quality mortar.
- Ensure the mortar is firmly compacted.
- Avoid eye contact, wear eye and face protection. In the event of contact irrigate eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Could cause irritation.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear wellington boots, protective clothing and gloves. Could cause irritation.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- See separate material safety data sheet for full handling, use and storage.
Can I use an additional plasticiser along with SkilledBuild Integral Waterproofer?
No, a seperate plasticiser is not required.
Can I overmix the mortar/concrete?
Yes, so please be carefull when mixing.
Standard delivery times and rates apply for this product.