Dry Rot is one of the most damaging conditions you can get in a property; so if your home suffers from this problem you need to act fast!
One of the biggest problems with dry rot is that it can spread very quickly since it can travel through building materials other than timber. Therefore, to fully treat this issue you will need to undertake extensive treatment throughout the property, including masonry sterilisation.
As always SkilledBuild are here to help, as we sell one of the best MASONRY BIOCIDE's on the market. It has been specially designed to eradicate and effectively control the Dry Rot fungus on walls. What's more this concentrated fungicide can also aid in the removal and prevention of moulds, algae, mosses and lichens on both internal and external surfaces.
Our premium product has a unique micro emulsion system which means it works extremely quickly and has phenominal absorption power, providing a deeper and longer lasting treatment to prevent reinfestation.
Size: 1 litre
Usage: Mix 1l of Masonry Biocide to 24l of water.
Coverage: 1l of diluted fluid to 2.5m2 of wall surface or 10l/m3
- Removing dry rot fungus on masonry / brickwork.
- Removing / preventing moulds.
- Removing / preventing algae.
- Removing / preventing mosses.
- Removing / preventing lichens.
Applicator: Apply with low pressure spray, brush or by injection.
Required H&S Products:
- PVC/Nitrile Gloves.
- Safety Goggles / Glasses.
- For use only as a surface biocide.
- For use only by professional operators.
- Statutory conditions relating to use, The (COSHH) Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002, may apply to the use of this product at work.
- Wear suitabke protective clothing and suitable gloves. Avoid excessive contamination of coveralls and launder regularly.
- Do not breathe spray. Otherwise, wear respiratory protective equipment and eye protection.
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Wear suitable eye/face protection (when diluting). Avoid contact with skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Unprotected persons and animals should be kept away form treated areas for 48 hours or until surfaces are dry.
- Cover all water storage tanks before application.
- Do not use near drains, prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Remove or cover all tamls and bowls before application.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses which chemicals or used container.
- Avoid all contact with plant life.
- Read precautions before use. HSE NO. 8476.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.