MEGASHINE - uPVC CREAM CLEANER
MEGASHINE uPVC CREAM CLEANER does not just brighten up your pvcu garden furniture, windows and doors but is also a universal cleaning product which is ideal for taps, sinks, trims, plastic fittings, baths and ceramic tiles.
This high quality, fast acting, gentle, solvent-free cleaner removes dirt and stains without scratching. It also restores surface colour and buffs to leave a deep clean sheen without the need for rinsing.
This product is a favourite of window fitters and repairers, cleaning and maintenance contractors, plumbers, kitchen fitters and builders.
Size: 1 litre.
Shelf Life: 24 months when stored correctly.
Most Suited For:
- White and plastic veneered PVCu frames, claddings and trims.
- Garden furniture.
- Ceramic tiles.
Not Suited For:
- Exceptionally heavy contamination. In these cases it may be better to use Solvent PVCu Solvent cleaner.
Applicator: Soft, absorbent cloth.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Spectacles / Goggles.
- Rubber Gloves.
- Apply product to a soft, clean absorbent cloth and wipe over the surface.
- For stubborn or heavy contamination apply extra material to cloth and rub appropriate area firmly.
- Buff surface to a bright finish with clean dry cloth.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the ‘Product Information Sheet’ link below for more information.
- Product presents a low hazard in correct use.
- Avoid eye contact. In the event of contact irrigate eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or a proprietary hand cleaner after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
What is the difference between uPVC Cream Cleaner and uPVC Solvent Cleaner?
MegaShine uPVC Cream Cleaner is solvent free whereas MegaShine uPVC Solvent Cleaner is solvent based. This means that the Cream Cleaner is gentle on surfaces and consequently a safer option to use. However, the Solvent Cleaner is particularly useful for cleaning exceptionally heavy contamination.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.