MEGASHINE uPVC WOOD-GRAIN CLEANER
Foil safe solvent cleaner, for use on all uPVC products.
If you have woodgrain effect PVCu doors, windows and/or conservatories then you need MEGASHINE uPVC WOOD-GRAIN CLEANER.
Other cleaners can leave unsightly white residue marks or damage the film, but not our product. This specially formulated cleaner is non-abrasive, mild and organic causing it to be safe on all foil wrapped PVCu products.
It is ideal for the safe and effective removal of uncured PU foam, uncured silicone, label/foil protection adhesive deposits, wax, pen, wet bitumen products, sealing compounds and general dust, dirt, grime and debris. As an added bonus it even has a pleasant citrus smell!
Size: 1 litre.
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored correctly.
Most Suited For:
- Removal of uncured PU foam.
- Removal of uncured silicone.
- Removal of label/foil protection adhesive deposits.
- Removal of wax.
- Removal of pen.
- Removal of wet bitumen products.
- Removal of sealing compounds.
- General cleaning of dust, dirt, grime and debris.
Applicator: Non-staining soft cloth.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety glasses/ goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply MegaShine Wood Style UPVC Solvent Cleaner to the surface then rub clean.
- Apply using a clean, dry, non staining, soft cloth.
- For very soiled, engrained or stubborn deposits a further application may be required perhaps applying slight pressure
- If MegaShine Wood Style UPVC Solvent Cleaner is being used to prepare areas prior to the application of a sealant or adhesive ensure that all residue is removed as this could hinder adhesion.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
- Product presents a low hazard in correct use
- Avoid eye contact. In the event of contact irrigate eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or a proprietary hand cleaner after use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Is this product only suitable for Wood Grain PVCu?
Not at all, since MegaShine Wood Stye UPVC Solvent Cleaner is a non-abrasive, mild, organic solvent it is suitable for all PVCu products.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.