50mm PLASTER PLUGS x 100
Plug used to fix Damp Proof Membrane to brick, block or concrete. This plug should be used with mesh membranes.
This highly distinctive orange PLASTER PLUG is premium quality and at the forefront of membrane accessory innovation.
It is a one piece hammer-in fixing, which is manufactured from corrosion resistant polypropylene, and can be used to fix any Damp Proof Membrane to a substrate (brick, block or concrete) either internally or externally.
The biggest advantage of this plug is that it incorporates a textured surface head to help direct application of various plaster or plasterboard; consequently it is ideally suited for use with mesh membranes
As a rough guide if you are using internally on damp proof membranes you should use 15 plugs per m2, when you use them externally you should use 30 plugs per m2.
The head diameter is 35mm. Length: Either 50mm or 70mm
Package: 100 x Plaster Plugs (50mm)
- Use an 8mm SDS drill bit and drill through the membrane into the substrate.
- Hammer the plaster plug in.
- As a rough guide if you are using internally on damp proof membranes you should use 15 plugs per m2, when you use them externally you should use 30 plugs per m2.
- For above ground waterproofing use mastic to seal behind the plugs before hammering.
- For below ground waterproofing wrap SkilledBuild Membrane Rope around the head before hammering to form a watertight seal.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.