SEALACRYL ROOF REPAIR COMPOUND
Acrylic Waterproofing Roof Repair Coating
SEALACRYL is a complete, one stop, roof repair compound which can even be applied in damp conditions!
It's a top quality, one component, UV stable, solvent-based, multi-purpose roof coating membrane which through its built in fibres can seal cracks, gaps and splits in most applications and provide a water tight finish.
SEALACRYL gives instant protection allowing moisture to evaporate naturally whilst also providing a superb solar reflectivity and all this in just one coat!
Shelf Life: 12 months under good storage conditions in original unopened containers.
Usage Table: Approximately 1-2kg per square metre.
Most Suited For:
- Renovations of all types of roof structure.
- Flat and pitched roofs.
- Corrugated asbestos.
- Roof lights.
- Roofing felt.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- Ensure all surfaces are structurally sound, thoroughly clean and dry.
- Make good all cracks, splits, small holes and flashings.
- Carry out adhesion test prior to application to determine if use of primer is necessary.
- DO NOT THIN.
- Apply SealAcryl.
- SealAcryl can be applied in one coat, however, a 2 coat application ensures a greater uniformity of coating thickness.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
- Flammability: Flammable, Store away from heat, flames and sources of ignition.
- Skin Contact: Contains solvents that cause de-fatting of the skin and, in extreme circumstances, dermatitis. Avoid contact by careful working and use of a barrier cream on hands, arms and other exposed areas or wear gloves. Remove skin contamination immediately with a proprietary hand cleaner and wash with soap and water.
- Eye Contact: Avoid contact. Could have an irritating effect. In the event of accidental contact, wash eyes immediately with clean water for 15 minutes and obtain medical attention.
- Inhalation: Contains solvent. Stand upwind of the work to avoid inhalation. Switch off all working ventilation inlets prior to using the material; leave covered until there is no odour of the solvent in the vicinity. In the event of discomfort as a result of inhalation move person to fresh air. If discomfort persists seek medical advice.
- Oral Ingestion: With proper handling this should not occur. The possibility can be minimised by not consuming food in the working environment and by washing hands thoroughly before eating, drinking and smoking.
- Spillage: Spilt material should be mopped up immediately with an inert absorbent material, such as sand, and disposed of in accordance with regulations.
- Disposal of Containers: Do not leave containers on site where residue could be a hazard to children, animals or the environment. Replace lids securely and remove any containers to a central disposal point.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
How Long is the drying time?
Drying time is normally 24 hours dependant on ambient temperature and ventilation.
How many coats of SealAcryl should I apply?
It can be applied in one coat, however, experience has shown that a two coat application ensures a greater uniformity of coating thickness.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.