Terms and Conditions
1. Our Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Progressive Enterprises Ltd T/A SKILLEDBUILD (SkilledBuild) (Company Number 7440170) of the Unit 1, The Coach House, Gatewen Road, Wrexham, LL11 6YZ (‘we’ and ‘us’) to the customer (‘you’) and constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto.
- Both submission of an order and acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the customer’s acceptance of these conditions. It should be noted that the process of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be varied except by the written agreement of a director of SkilledBuild.
2. Price and Payment.
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set on our website at the time you place your order, plus any charges for delivery as set out on our website.
- All prices, unless specifically stated, are subject to alteration at any time without notice.
- Occasionally an error may occur with our website and goods may be incorrectly priced, in these circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed; unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- Reward points will only be credited to the customer’s account upon receiving payment from the customer.
- While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders. If we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we may, at our discretion, supply or deliver a substituted product or refund you the price paid for such goods, as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days. Any reward points gained for these products will be removed from your account if the price is refunded.
- The quantity and description of the Goods shall be as set out in our confirmation of order.
5. Delivery and Title
- We will undertake to try to despatch the Goods on an agreed delivery date, but do not guarantee to do so. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whether arising directly or indirectly from the late delivery or short delivery of the Goods. If short delivery does take place, the customer undertakes not to reject the Goods but to accept the Goods delivered as part performance of the contract.
- A valid signature will be required on collection of delivery of the Goods.
- Upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such as way that they are clearly identified as our property.
- SkilledBuild may at any time before title passes and without any liability to the customer:
- Repossess and dismantle and use or sell all or any of the Goods and by doing so terminate the Customer’s right to use, sell or otherwise deal in them; and
- For the purpose (or determining what if any Goods are held by the Buyer and inspecting them) enter any premises of or occupied by the customer.
- If the customer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the agreed delivery date or, if no specific delivery date has been agreed, when the Goods are ready for despatch, we shall be entitled to store and insure the Goods and to charge the customer the reasonable costs of doing so.
6. Acceptance of the Goods
- The customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods 48 hours after delivery to the Customer.
- The Customer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods at time of delivery and if goods are damaged, the carrier note must be signed DAMAGED for SkilledBuild to be able to issue a refund or exchange.
- The Customer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods within 48 hours of delivery and shall give written notification to us within 3 working days of delivery of the Goods of any defects which a reasonable examination would have received. However, this does not apply to our Certified Product which are guaranteed for 10 years from the time of purchase.
7. Cancellation and Returns
- You may cancel your order if you contact us immediately and the order has not already been processed. We will refund your money and remove any associated reward point value from your account.
- If you would like to return the products they must be received by us in their original condition and unopened within 14 days of delivery. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- On cancellation for whatever reason, you must return the goods to us in their original condition and packaging at your cost unless we agree that you may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturer's instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. You need to ensure that the items are adequately insured whilst in transit to us as damaged or ‘opened’ products will not be refunded. If the Goods are suitable to be returned you will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we may at our absolute discretion meet the cost of return or a portion thereof. Reward points for these Goods will be removed on return. If a substitute product/products are taken the points for these items will be added instead. Special offers and ‘kits’ are only returnable in full not in part. We will also not be accepting the return of epoxy or cementitious based products due to the specific storage requirements of these products. In addition we will also not accept the return of any goods that have been especially manufactured for you to meet specific instructions or items which we do not normally stock.
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods within 14 days of delivery, we will (subject to clause 7) either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
- This does not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.
- Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
9. Age Requirement for Specific Goods
- Where you place an order for age-restricted goods, such as solvents or bladed implements, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that delivery will be accepted by a person over the age of 18. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we reasonably believe you are not legally entitled to order certain goods.
- We may suspend further supply or delivery, stop any goods in transit or terminate our contract by notice in writing to you if you are in breach of an obligation hereunder or you become unable to pay your debts when they fall due or proceedings are commenced by or against you alleging bankruptcy or insolvency. Upon termination, your indebtedness to us becomes immediately due and payable and we shall be under no further obligation to supply goods to you.
11. Force Majeure
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
12. Conditions of Use
- All products sold by SkilledBuild should be used in accordance with the data dispatched with your order. All data has been compiled to ensure safe use of our products and should be strictly followed.
- SkilledBuild accept no liability regarding any harm or damage caused to individuals who come into contact or use any product purchased from us as a result of using our products outside of the recommended instructions.
- If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.