Our PATCHING PLASTER is a great product if you need to carry out quick and high quality repairs to plaster, plasterboard, wood, brick, stone and most other building materials.
It will fill holes and cracks in walls, ceilings and around door frames and skirting boards; providing a smooth surface perfect for overpainting and wallpapering.
This ready to use product is shrink and crack resistant, tough and durable, simple to mix and most importantly easy to use!
Most Suited For:
- Repairs around door frames.
- Repairs around skirting boards.
- Repairs around pipes.
- Repairs around electrical fittings.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Goggles / Glasses.
- Dust Mask.
- Remove loose material and dust frpm crack or hole to be filled.
- Apply plaster with trowel or knife and press firmly into cavity.
- When repairing deep holes apply in layers allowing each layer to dry before applying the next.
- The plaster stays workable for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours after mixing.
- SkilledBuild Patching Plaster dries white and can be painted over or papered without priming.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
Standard delivery times and rates apply for this product.