READY MIXED FILLER
You will find many uses for our READY MIXED FILLER; from smoothing surfaces to filling in some rather large holes, this product is ideal for repairs to all stonework, timber and plaster.
It is a ready to use and quick to dry product, which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is simple to use, does not shrink, dries white and may be sanded when dry; although this is often not needed since the product is so smooth.
Most Suited For:
- Interior and exterior applications
- Filling cracks under a new windowboard.
- Filling holes in walls from old fixings.
Not Suited For:
- Using externally without sealing with paint or varnish when dry.
- For use on surfaces regularly under water.
- Glazing complete windows.
- Safety Goggles / Glasses.
- Safety Gloves.
- Ensure surfaces to be filled are clean, dry and dust free.
- Apply in a thin layer using a filling knife or spatula, pressing into cavities.
- If a deeper repair is required, build up the filler in thinner layers.
- For a perfect finish, fill slightly proud of the surrounding surface and use fine sandpaper to blend in the repair.
- Exterior repairs should be protected from weathering.
- The product must be sealed with an oil based paint or varnish when dry.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.