Popular wood treatment which replaces natural sheen wood loses after weathering.
Is your hardwood garden furniture or teak boat looking lifeless, dull and has it lost its colour? Then you need SKILLEDBUILD TEAK OIL.
This popular treatment replaces oils removed from wood by weathering and helps it to regain its natural sheen and warm tone. It even contains ingredients to help combat mildew and algae.
SKILLEDBUILD TEAK OIL can be used internally or externally on unpolished wood surfaces and is especially suited for use on wooden garden furniture. Our product also contains a solvent carrier to aid penetration of the oil into hardwoods, such as oak.
Shelf Life: 2 years if stored correctly.
Most Suited For:
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Outdoor wooden furniture.
- Ships and luxury yachts.
- Wooden outdoor decking.
- Ideal for hardwoods – such as teak, mahogany and rosewood.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- Ensure proper ventilation and clothing.
- Thoroughly clean surface and allow to completely dry.
- Apply Teak Oil liberally.
- Remove excess Teak Oil with dry cloth after saturation.
- Allow to dry, this generally takes 14 hours.
- After drying add more coats if desired.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
- Flammable– Do not leave soiled application cloths where they may constitute a fire hazard, as they may be liable to spontaneous combustion. Ideally soiled cloths should be immediately burnt; if this is not possible they should be washed in soapy water and hung outside to dry.
- Harmful – may cause lung damage if swallowed.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Why would I want to use Teak Oil on my boat?
In clean air untreated teak, the prominent material most boats are made from, weathers to an unattractive ash grey; however, where most boats live modern day air pollutants quickly turns teak nearly black. Therefore, to improve the boat's appearance a treatment is needed, and by using a coating such as teak oil the natural beauty of the wood will be restored for all to see.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.