ULTRA-REZ DIY RESIN
General purpose low odour environmentally friendly chemical anchoring system.
British manufactured ULTRA-REZ DIY RESIN is perfect for indoor use. It is a high performance, low odour, rapid curing, environmentally friendly, two part chemical anchoring system based on polyester. In addition, it comes in a handy 300ml cartridge which can be used in any standard caulking/sealant gun. Extruded through a static mixer this resin will produce a cost effective, strong, chemical resistant fixing. Still not sure if this is the resin you need...then use our handy 'Resin Selector Tool'. In just a few click you will find the best resin for the job!
Package: 2 part co-axial resin cartridge.
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Most Suited For:
- Can be used in wet holes or under water.
- Hollow wall with perforated aleeve or internal threaded sockets.
- Masonry and aerated concrete.
- Close to the edge fixings.
- Medium load applications.
- Outdoor or indoor fixings.
- Installing satellite dishes.
- Installing boilers.
- Installing shelves.
- Installing gates.
Not Suited For:
- High load applications.
Additional Parts Provided: Each 300 ml resin cartridge comes with its own self mixing nozzle.
Applicator: Standard resin applicator gun.
- ITB approved – ITB are an independent testing and approvals body based in Poland.
- SOCOTEC approved.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses/ Goggles.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.