Premium grade solvent-free silicone waterseal.
SKILLEDBUILD DAMPOUT+ WATERSEAL's formulation is the latest generation micro-porous silicone based water repellent coating for masonry work. This product will outperform older technology products and most products offered by other leading brands. It has a long life expectency, is re-coatable and does not alter the appearance of the building.
This product is absorbed into porous surfaces to prevent the ingress of rain and mositure into a wall or treated surfaces whilst still allowing the release of water vapour which lets the interiors and cavity walls remain dry. Since energy is not wasted in drying out damp walls this product has the major benefit of reducing heating costs.
As well as protecting the surface against water and frost DAMPOUT+ WATERSEAL also repels waterborne dirt and it resists fungal growth. All in all, a fantastic product with numerous benefits. (5 litres)
Colour: White liquid.
Shelf Life: 12 months in original, unopened containers.
Most Suited For:
- Unglazed tiles.
Not Suited For:
- Painted brick, stone and render.
- Low pressure spray (non-atomising).
Certificates/Approvals: Conforms to BS6477 parts 1, 3 and 4.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Remove damaged and decayed surfaces as required.
- Surfaces to be treated should be clean and if possible dry.
- Shake well.
- Apply using a smooth action starting at the top and working your way down the wall ensuring the surface being treated is fully wetted.
- After application the surface can be overpainted with both oil and emulsion based paints. However, allow to weather for 14 days before over-painting.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the ‘Product Information Sheet’ link below for more information.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes irrigate thoroughly for 15 minutes with clean running water. Wear safety glasses to avoid contact.
- Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact, wash affected area with soap and water.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention. Do not induce vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.