High performance chemical anchoring system.
Our SkilledBuild Vinylester Resin is a high performance, low odour, rapid curing two part chemical anchoring system based on a high reactivity Vinylester.
When used in application, this vinylester resin produces an extremely strong chemical resistant fixing with no shrinkage. The Vinylester resin has been awarded our Certified Product status which means it has gained CE Approval meaning it is quality assured, has an excellent rating in most applications and exceeds standards in terms of performance.
Have a look at our Resin Selector Tool to make sure it is the right resin for the job. A few clicks and you find out more information about our Resin products.
Package: 2 part co-axial resin cartridge.
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Most Suited For:
- Use in wet holes or under water.
- Hollow wall.
- Bridges, tunnels.
- Overhead fixings.
- Safety critical applications.
- High loading.
- Dynamic loads.
- Marine (sea water).
- Large diameter studs.
Additional Parts Provided: Each 380ml resin cartridge comes with its own self mixing nozzle.
Applicator: Standard resin applicator gun.
- CE approved – The CE approval, is renewed annually and forms part of the ETA approval process. This mark of approval requires a full audit of the internal production control and product quality assurance.
- ETA approved – ETAG 001 for the Vinylester resin for use with metal studs.
- Tested by Imperial College London Consultants.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- Gloves - for e.g. PVC.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.