WALL TIE INSTALLATION TOOL
SDS adapter for installing remedial wall ties.
This easy to use and inexpensive tool will help speed up remedial wall tie installation. Please note, however, that this cost effective support tool is only suitable for installing up to 50 wall ties.
- Drill appropriate size hole in the substrate you wish to tie together. (This will depend on the size/length of the tie, along with the strength of the substrate).
- Locate securely the Wall Tie Installation Tool into a SDS drilling machine and then set the drill to hammer action.
- Locate one of the pointed ends of the SpiraCoil Tie into the pre-drilled hole.
- Position the other pointed end into the hole at the end of the Wall Tie Installation Tool, and hold in place.
- Still holding the tie as described and using the hammer actin of the drilling machine, drive the tie into the substrate.
- Drive the tie under the front face of the substrate and up to the shoulder of the drive tool.
- The hammer action will rotate the tie into the substrate, cutting a helical thread into the masonry, securing the two leafs or re-securing delaminated solid masonry.
Standard delivery times and rates apply for this product.