PVA WOOD GLUE
A ready to use, PVA wood glue which is suitable for use in damp and humid conditions, high strength and long lasting.
TOUGHBOND+ PVA WOOD GLUE does exactly what it says at a very reasonable price.
This one pack, ready to use adhesive has been specially developed using the latest fast drying, water resistant PVA technology, in order to achieve a bond strength stronger than wood itself.
TOUGHBOND+ PVA WOOD GLUE is sure to be a favourite being very hard working, for indoor and outdoor use, suitable for a variety of wood surfaces, appropriate for damp and humid conditions, long lasting, unbreakable and easy to work with. This PVA wood glue is designed to last; not only does it have an unbreakable extra strong strength bond, it also dries clear so there is no yellowing with age and since it is water resistant it prevents mildew growth.
Once you've tried TOUGHBOND+ PVA WOOD GLUE you will definitely be 'sticking' with it!
Size: Available in 1 litre or 5 litres.
Colour: White liquid.
Shelf Life: Use within 12 months.
Most Suited For:
- General joinery.
- Model making.
- Furniture manufacturing.
- Interior and exterior applications.
- Hard and soft woods.
- Decorative laminates.
- Most porous materials.
- Engineered timber panels.
- Applications where joints may be subjected to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity i.e. kitchen work, surfaces, window frames, doors and stairs.
- Conforms to the requirements of category D3/3 and D3/4 of EN204.
- Meets the resistance to sustained load (creep test) requirements of BS4071 'Polyvynil Acetate (PVA) Emulsion Adhesives for wood'.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Spectacles.
- Safety Goggles.
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean and dry.
- Apply the adhesive to one surface only and bring the two surfaces together within 3-4 minutes and clamp for approximately 1 hour.
- After 1 hour careful handling is permittable.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
- Low hazard product – safe in normal use.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Can I use this product on timber which will be permanently immersed in water?
No TOUGHBOND+ PVA WOOD GLUE is not suitable for permanent immersion in water.
Can I use TOUGHBOND+ PVA WOOD GLUE on surfaces below 5oC?
No, please do not use this product on surfaces below 5oC except with RF heating or on timber with a moisture content of above 12%.
How do I remove excess adhesive?
Remove any excess adhesive with a damp cloth whilst the adhesive is still wet.
When is full adhesive strength achieved?
Full strength is achieved 24-48 hours after bonding.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: Incl. Tax: