A high performance central heating system inhibitor. (Concentrate)
PC 200 is a handy sized, concentrated inhibitor for central heating systems, including those containing aluminium.
PC 200 inhibits corrosion, scale formation, hydrogen gassing, microbiological growth and boiler noise and is presented in a handy cartridge for easy dosing of closed systems. It will also extend the life of your system and ensure maximum efficiency and minimum fuel usage. In the long run it really will help save you money and has the added advantage that it does not need to be replaced unless the system is drained down.
You should use this product rather than CHI 100 if you are in a situation where the liquid version is difficult to administer.
Size: 300ml cartridge.
Colour: Straw coloured thin paste.
Shelf Life: 3 years in original, unopened containers.
Most Suited For:
- All metals and plastics in use with domestic central heating systems.
Not Suited For:
- Primatic systems.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Glasses / Goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Release the pressure then isolate a convenient radiator. Remove the air bleed screw and connect the PC200 plastic adaptor in place of the bleed screw. Place the PC200 cartridge in a sealant gun and holding the cartridge upright cut off the tip of the cartridge with a sharp knife. Connect the cartridge to the adaptor, open one of the isolation valves on the radiator and slowly inject the inhibitor into the radiator. When the cartridge is empty re-isolate the radiator. Remove the adaptor and replace the air bleed screw. Open the valves and repressurise the system.
- Dosage: For maximum performance PC200 should be dosed @ 0.3% i.e. 1 cartridge per 100l of water. Generally 1 cartridge contains enough concentrate for a typical system with a 14.5Kw Boiler (50,000 Btu/hr) domestic hot water tank and up to 10 radiators. Larger systems will require more pro rata.
- Please Note: where a thermal storage appliance is fitted allowance must be made for the extra volume of primary water. The concentration can be checked with a conductivity meter.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' libk below for more information.
- Low hazard product – safe in normal use.
- Wear gloves, wash splashes off skin with soap and water.
- If product enters eyes wash immediately with copious amounts of cold water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations when using this product. It is the users responsibility to determine suitability.
- Safety data sheet available online.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Can I add too much PC200 Inhibitor?
No, overdosing will not cause any problems or detrimental effects to the system.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.