ULTIMATE PRO SBR
Premium grade admixture to improve the properties of render, screed and mortar mixes.
SKILLEDBUILD ULTIMATE PRO SBR is a premium grade, highly versatile latex bonding agent which improves the properties of render, screed and mortar mixes.
It can be used with any cement based mixture to provide flexural, adhesive and tensile strength as well as abrasion, chemical and long term water resistance.
In fact it's outstanding waterproofing and bonding properties make SKILLEDBUILD SBR an increasingly popular choice over PVA for the professional user. Unlike PVA bonding agents the strength of SBR is latex unaffected, even if the background becomes wet; SBR also provides a better performance, mix, adhesion and end result.
Package: 5 litre Plastic container.
Colour: Milky white liquid.
Shelf Life: Up to 24 months.
- Flooring: 5 litres SBR for every 25 kgs cement.
- Mortar/Rendering: 5-7.5 litres SBR for every 25kgs cement.
- Key Coat: 5 litres SBR per 30m2 depending on porosity.
Most Suited For:
- Floor Screeds.
- Internal and external use.
- Repair patching of concrete and cement screeds.
- Key coat adhesive.
Not Suited For:
- Cements other than OPC without first contacting the cement supplier.
- Use with chloride based frost proofers.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Spectacles.
- Safety Goggles.
- PVC Gloves.
- Avoid eye contact. In the event of contact irrigate eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear wellington boots, protective clothing and gloves.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Does SKILLEDBUILD SBR work in damp conditions?
Yes, SKILLEDBUILD SBR is suitable for use in damp conditions and provides protection during continued or intermittent water contact.
Is it possible to overmix the mortar/render when adding SKILLEDBUILD SBR?
Yes, please be careful when mixing.
Can I use SKILLEDBUILD SBR with cements other than OPC?
Please do not use with cements other than OPC without first contacting the cement supplier.
Can I not just use PVA Bond rather than SBR?
If you are working in damp conditions then you should use SBR as unlike PVA Bonding agents, the strength of SBR is latex unaffected even if the background becomes wet. SBR is also a superior product providing a better performance, mix, adhesion and end product.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.