Use where there is evidence of salt contamination.
This advanced surface salt treatment helps to prevent or actively reduces efflorescence and is ideal for use on mineral building materials, from new plaster to old stone and masonry.
Since SKILLEDBUILD SALT NEUTRALISER neutralises emerging salts it often means that replastering, addional building or decorating is not needed, saving you considerable time and money.
Sizes: Available in 1 litre or 5 litres.
Most Suited for:
- Use prior to damp proof membrane installation.
- Safety Goggles / Glasses.
- PVC / Nitrile Gloves.
- Respirator if necessary.
- Brush away or remove all loose surface salts.
- Thoroughly soak the affected area with clean tap water.
- Apply SkilledBuild Salt Neutraliser treatment by brush or roller to areas showing salt contamination.
Standard delivery times and rates apply for this product.