PERMANENT POT HOLE REPAIR
A cold lay asphalt concrete pot hole repair compound.
Has harsh weather combined with general wear and tear left your roads, driveways and pathways badly deteriorated and full of potholes? Then you need our PERMANENT POTHOLE REPAIR.
This affordable, easy to use and reliable product is great for repairing pot holes, making good trenches, weed and root damage repair and fractured edging. It is compatible with existing road surfaces and features many advantages, such as the fact it can be applied in all weathers, including rain, and is instantly trafficable. In addition, it offers high skid resistance due to a specially formulated bitumen and interlocking aggregate.
Our POT HOLE REPAIRER is suitable for repairing holes between 20mm - 100mm (0.7 - 3.9 inches). Deeper repairs are best achieved by building up multiple 40mm layers.
So avoid damage to vehicles and prevent trip hazards by buying our PERMANENT POTHOLE REPAIR now!
Coverage: 1m2 x 15mm (compacted).
Shelf Life: 6 months if sealed.
Most Suited For:
- Public and private roads.
- Loading bays.
Applicator: Tarmac tamper.
Required H&S Products:
- Safety Spectacles
- Safety Goggles
- Respiratory mask
- Chip away fractured tarmac from around the edges until surface is sound.
- Ensure the pothole is free from debris and standing water.
- Fill the pothole with the ready to use pot hole repair.
- Apply product slightly higher than the pothole.
- Tamp down to fully compress the repair and achieve the desired finish height.
- For repairs exceeding 40mm in depth please refer to the product data sheet or the product label.
- SKILLEDBUILD POTHOLE REPAIRER is a low hazard product in normal storage and usage.
- It is recommended that suitable gloves, eye/face protection and safety boots should be worn. Ear defenders should be considered when tamping creates impact noise or is in a confined area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion do not induce vomiting, instead seek medical attention.
- Use product in well ventilated areas. If respiratory problems are experienced keep at rest and seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children and always store in original labelled container.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others, if irriation occurs stop using the product. Seek medical advice if symptoms are severe or persistent.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.