BLUE WEED INDICATOR SPRAY DYE
Highly concentrated spray pattern indicator.
Sometimes remembering where you have sprayed weedkiller can be a real pain...however, SKILLEDBUILD SPRAY DYE provides the solution.
Our dye is a highly concentrated, temporary spray colourant, which dissipates quickly in either wet or dry weather and provides a distinctive colour to show you exactly where you have sprayed. This is highly advantageous as it prevents you missing areas, overlapping and also aids you in pinpointing drift; allowing for a more accurate spray application.
SKILLEDBUILD SPRAY DYE will provide a blue colour to indicate the areas treated by a spray application. Don't worry though as this colour is only temporary and will fade in natural light.
SKILLEDBUILD SPRAYE DYE is safe to use, non toxic and will not harm people, animals or the environment.
Size: 1 litre.
Most Suited For:
- Liquid Fertilisers.
- Speciality Sprays.
- Conventional hydraulic boom.
- Back pack.
- Hand held spray equipment.
Required H&S Products:
- Protective Gloves.
- Mix our WEEDKILLER INDICATOR DYE with your conventional herbicide. The quantity of the dye required depends on the total volume of water in the spray tank or knapsack.
- Apply the dye at a rate of 200-500ml per 200 litres of water. If you are using a 15 litre knapsack, use 15-20mls pf dye.
- Half fill the tank with water.
- Start agitation and add SKILLEDBUILD WEEDKILLER INDICATOR DYE.
- Add herbicide .
- Fill tank to desired level.
- For full information on applications, weed spectrum, rates and equipment please refer to the product label or data sheet.
This is only a short overview on how to use the product and does not cover all the necessary points. Therefore, please click the 'Product Information Sheet' link below for more information.
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Do not take by mouth.
- Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Keep away from food, drink or animal feed stuffs.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after work.
- Keep original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Wash out container thoroughly and dispose of safely.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please click link below for a more in-depth safety analysis.
Standard delivery rates and times apply for this product.